Merlin Digital – UAE
Merlin Digital empowers people with talent—and those who love to work as a team—to achieve their goals and constantly evolve. We are seeking an Accounts /Admin Assistant s responsible for handling administrative and accounting duties for the team. Job duties include handling day-to-day office tasks, communications and accounting activities. Entry-level accounting administrative assistant positions require an associate’s degree with a specialization in the field and presentable.
Responsibilities The main role of an accounting administrative assistant is to act as support for the accounting department of a company. The daily activities of an accounting administrative assistant may include answering the telephone, filing, faxing, assisting visitors, managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule. Accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms, coding documents, compiling financial records and managing inventory records are also completed.An accounting administrative assistant needs to be skilled in mathematics, communication, time management and typing. It is also important to have an excellent grasp of English grammar and spelling, work well with others and be detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration
- 2–3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Real Estate experience would be an advantage
Top Reasons To Join Us
- Be part of UAE’s most innovative electronic company with phenomenal growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, incentive plans, and health benefits
- Company Events: Weekly tournaments, annual party, training activities, and much more
If you feel you are the right candidate for this job, mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Unspecified
Required Experience: Unspecified