Legacy H.R Smart Services FZE – Dubai
The Assistant Export Logistic Coordinator will carry out all functions with regard to the order Management, providing assistance to the Export Logistic Coordinator in checking the Letter of Credit against the Quoted Products, Preparing of the Documentation and completing the customs Documentation and Provide Documentation to the customers we serve, within the stipulated timelines as recognized by management. He/she will be in close contact with ELC and the Performance will be measured based on the Agreed standards related to the working group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides quotations from customers, records these requests and provides accurate quotations to the customer after coordination with the various departments from which input is required, within the timeline specified in the customer service standards. For Equipment Ensuring the Good Order Package is provided by the Business Unit.
- Prepare Debit and Credit notes and Cert of Origin
- Prepare Draft for shipping Documents for LC and CAD
- Collect Documents and Sumit to Credit for presentation to Bank
- Update Prices to the Orders and Quotation
- Update Stages in Sales Force
- Filling of the Orders and Shipment Documentation per Customer
- Makes Photo copies and Scan of Quotes and send to the ELS
- Responsible for Preparation for Manual Invoices (ZDOC)
- Collects and provides date required for the monthly performance indicator as specified in the customer service standards.
- Ensure the SAP system is kept clean with Master Data clean-up on old orders/Shipment.
- Ensure Products are cleared for Customs by the Distributor and report if any deviation on timely clearance
- Adhere to the Compliance against the US Export Trade Rules.
- Any other tasks assigned to him/her by his/her Manager.
Principal Working Relationship
- Export Logistic/ Logistics Manager / Export Logistics Supervisor.
- Works closely with all, Shipping, Documentation & Warehouse.
- Insure compliance with the US export regulations requirements.
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of procedures and regulations with regard to International Trade /export of goods.
- Knowledge of SAP Sales Distribution Module a Must
- Working experience of MS Windows/Word/Excel
Languages depending on the requirement of the territory, which will be handled, and in this case English and French languages are requirement; Arabic is a plus.(optional)· Under the supervision of the Logistics Manager and the Export Logistic Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 /month
- Export: 3 years
- Logistics: 4 years