Assistant Manager – Marketing
Job Number: 1600009R
- Budget monitoring, management and reconciliations.
- Following up on 3rd party/service providers’ payments and invoices.
- Dispatching mass communication to retailers and follow up.
- Coordinating with various marketing agencies, i.e. advertising, PR, Events Management
- Supporting the marketing team in the execution and implementation of CSR initiatives.
- Execution of approved CSR initiatives and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the retail asset’s marketing plans
- Assisting with the identification of revenue generating events and cost efficiencies through sponsorships and strategic alliances.
- Managing event agencies to develop and produce entertainment/activation programmes
- Managing ad-hoc events with 3rd party entertainment/events to deliver special activations i.e. Movie premiers, signature events, government events, etc.
- Overseeing the relevant agencies to produce and install décor packages for seasonal festivities such as Ramadan, Christmas as well as Eid and National holidays.
- Supporting the diverse communication platforms for all events, promotions and activation
- Submitting monthly/quarterly activity reports
The ideal candidate should be able to function with a high degree of independence and utilize sound professional judgement, demonstrate planning and organizational skills to establish and manage priorities, programs and staff for his/her functional area. The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a minimum of 4 years experience.