- To organise, hygienically clean and personalise the A380 Shower Spas with the objective of ensuring each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted by the experience.
- The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalisation; however, maintenance of First, Business and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges and general cabin areas is also a responsibility of this role, all to project a positive company image to our customers.
- The role is to clean designated aircraft areas and does not overlap with or replace normal Cabin Crew service duties.
- The CSA will report to the Purser, or the SFS, should the Purser be on crew rest or otherwise unavailable.
- Performs inventory control function confirming products are loaded in the correct quantities. This to ensure onboard facilities can be correctly serviced, in-flight replenishments can be made and a wide range of products will be available for customers to select from in using the facilities.
- To check Shower Spa and lavatory cleanliness prior to passenger boarding placing appropriate amenity items to prepare for passenger use.
- To promptly and hygienically clean the Shower Spas after every customer use with appropriate cleaning materials, using the CSA Checklist as a guide to meet required standards.
- To “Personalise the Shower Spa” for each customer at the allocated time from the Shower Spa Reservations System, with selected products displayed in the appropriate manner to delight customers who are using the facility.
- To ensure no customers enter the Shower Spa once it has being personalised for a customer’s use and advise Purser if the Reservation System is running behind schedule. This will guarantee success of the Shower Spa Reservation System and maintain Shower Spa cleanliness for all our First Class customers.
- To maintain clean and tidy lavatories by routinely completing the CSA Checklist to meet required standards and ensure all amenity items are available.
- To maintain an aesthetically pleasing, clean and safe working environment by conducting cabin tidy duties in all passenger cabins and social areas.
- To report any defects to the Purser so they can be rectified as soon as possible. To respect and protect company assets, the safety of colleagues and customers by immediately reporting any discrepancies, strange noises or smells, abnormal customer behavior, suspicious items to the nearest crew member so that this can be fully investigated.
- To report for duty on time and ensure conformance to uniform regulations. Respect and obey the chain of command on ground and in-flight and perform duties as directed by the Purser.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider.
- Experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Arm reach of at least 210cm (on tip toes).
Salary and Benefits Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Job Category: Cabin Crew Operations & Service Delivery
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai