Location: United Arab Emirates
Company: Etihad Airways
Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Guest Experience function at an Admin level. As a cashier, you will add immediate value by carrying out the cash collection process and process payments to ensure accurate and efficient cash operations and registrations.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Collect and verify cash payments to ensure timely and accurate cash collection
- Collect, analyze, consolidate financial data, and develop basic reports to provide insight for effective decision making
- Highlight potential issues in the money collection processes to ensure effective resolution
This is a 24 hours operation, 12 hour (Day & Night) shift is required.
- Policies and procedures – Follow all relevant policies, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations – Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
- Safety, Quality & Environment – Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma certification or anything above
- At least 3 years experience in cashier position or customer service
- Computer Skills – Proficient
- English Language Skills – Proficient
- Numerical Skills – Proficient
- Microsoft Excel – Proficient
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 116 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of around 120 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with approximately 200 aircraft on firm order, including 66 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and five Airbus A380s.
Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways, Virgin Australia, and Swiss-based Darwin Airline, trading as Etihad Regional. Etihad Airways, along with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Etihad Regional, Jet Airways and NIKI, also participate in Etihad Airways Partners, a new brand that brings together like-minded airlines to offer customers more choice through improved networks and schedules and enhanced frequent flyer benefits. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com