Job posted on Thursday, January 11th, 2018 at
SEEKING A CASHIER/OPERATOR THAT CAN START IMMEDIATELY.
- The position is responsible for generating sales and deliver customer service at its best.
- Support the other operational duties
Hospitality and Guest Service
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge.
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest.
- Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru.
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs.
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint.
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided.
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order.
- Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests.
Policies and Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains the front counter by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant.
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
- Count money in the cash till at the beginning of the shifts to ensure that amount is correct and there is adequate change.
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or any hospitality-related course.
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience
- Ability to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner.
- Ability to maintain composure during rush hours.
- Ability to present bills, take orders and deliver them to customers in a timely manner
- Ability to deliver top quality customer service and assistance
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED2,500.00 /month
error: Content is protected !!