Job posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 at
||College of Dentistry
|Major / Specialization:
||University Diploma/ Bachelor Degree
- Answer telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries; maintain log of inquiries as required.
- Open and route incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Perform a variety of routine typing assignments as appropriate to the position;
- May operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; type and mail form letters.
- Copy and/or duplicate materials as requested; may oversee day-to-day operation of copy machine.
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- May order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
- May run various routine errands, as required, for the unit/department.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
||University Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with 2 to 3 years of experience related to the secretarial field.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- Record maintenance skills.
- Receptionist skills.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.
error: Content is protected !!