Contributing to improving the customer experience and service standards throughout the customer service function. Responsible for monitoring, tracking and actively positively impacting customer service delivery throughout the Customer Journey by being the passenger communication link of Network Control Centre (NCC), Flight Operations, Airports, Catering and Customer Service.
- Monitor the progress of the daily operation and anticipate impacts to Customer Service delivery by responding affirmatively and proactively acting (looking ahead and understanding the “what if” scenarios) and planning to maintain the integrity of the operation enhancing or minimizing any potential negative impact to Customer Service.
- Maintain the necessary documents/logs and follow the defined procedures and processes for NCC Customer Service. Assist the NCC Supervisor / Duty Manager (NCDM) as required. Maintain the contact lists ensuring that the contact data is always up to date and stakeholders are informed at the right moment according to the procedures and process(es).
- Enhance customer care during usual and disrupted operations, being the Customer Ambassador in the NCC decision-making process. During disruptions, adhere to the disruption guidelines working with the NCDM to activate contingency plans ensuring the events, actions, timeline are recorded accurately. During incidents / emergencies participate in and follow the appropriate procedures.
- Organize, monitor and manage passenger welfare such as catering and accommodation ensuring passenger safety and satisfaction while being aware of the business impact.
- Act as a central information and communication hub for all key departments escalating and liaising with them and the on call NCC CS Duty Manager.
- Be an expert in a region and with an internal service partner area developing stakeholder relationships and improving contact information and procedures and processes.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 2-5 years’ experience in travel industry or customer service environment with a minimum of 2-4 years in an operational area.
- Working knowledge of airline and/or customer service operational procedures and practices. Knowledge of Flight Operations
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Proficiency in operational systems (AIMS, Radixx and/or equivalents) and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.