|GE Global Growth Organization|
|Global Growth Organization Middle East North Africa Turkey|
|GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.|
|Administration and Support|
|United Arab Emirates|
|Abu Dhabi, Dubai|
|GE Gov’t Affairs & Policy (GA&P) group is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Executive Admin MENAT region. GA&P overseas GE’s engagement on public policy issues with governments across the region and works to expand the company’s presence in regional markets. The role is to support the Senior Exec for Government Affairs and Policy on admin matters.|
|• Manage schedule, travel, expenses, budget and correspondence for Senior Executive for Government Affairs and Policy.
• Communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis. Contributes to projects as a team member.
• Prepare briefing material for visits of senior GE executives
• Organize meetings and events as required by the GA&P team
• Attend briefings and meetings relevant to GE.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in Arabic preferred.
• Strong academic and professional credentials.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong research and written communication skills.
• Self-starter and strong work ethic.
• Preferred candidates also will possess international experience, additional foreign language skills, an interest in the role of government and familiarity with GE’s worldwide operations.
|We are seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds including political science, law, business, economics, and international affairs.|