- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location(s)
- UAE-Abu Dhabi
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
For over 50 years KEO has consistently delivered iconic internationally recognized projects. We offer clients highly specialized services in planning, architecture, engineering, sustainability, landscape design, infrastructure, quantity surveying and project and construction management. At the core of the firm are over 2,500 highly skilled professionals based in 14 offices throughout Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
KEO’s innovative multidisciplinary offerings have helped it maintain top positions in global rankings and our standards of excellence are reflected in KEO being entrusted with some of the leading projects across the region.
We are now seeking an exceptional Executive Secretary to join our award winning team based within our Corporate Division, Abu Dhabi.
This critical role will be responsible for providing high level office support to senior executive management across all Divisions of the business.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include ;
- Managing and coordinating office management activities, including management schedules
- Preparing letters, reports, memos, presentations and organizational charts using appropriate MS applications with specific emphasis on preparing proposals and also Powerpoint presentations
- Sound knowledge required of accounting, invoice and payment schedules
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, letters, submissions and reports to determine significance and taking action as required
- Create, transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Submit, file and retrieve project documents, records and reports in a timely manner
- Timely submission of reports and timesheets
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Coordinate driver’s daily assignments to Main Office
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate both own and management schedules to meet project requirements through effective time management
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to use initiative and provide practical solutions to complex issues
- Propose areas for continual improvement
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment with a strong client focus
Partnered with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Administration or equivalent, the successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced executive setting and possess excellent communication skills.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years’ career experience coupled with advanced proficiency in MS applications.
Experience working within the Gulf Region is essential whilst a background in the engineering, architectural or construction industry would be viewed favourably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. Comprising over 60 different nationalities we embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.