DPR1261 – Executive – Warehouse
Contract Type: Full Time | Permanent
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The key aims of the role will be – manage the day to day warehouse operation ensuring Health & Safety procedures are always followed; stock loss is prevented through compliance with procedures, and ensuring the security of the warehouse environment; and minimise stock outs through daily updating of the inventory control system.
- Ensure the warehouse is run in compliance with all Health and Safety procedures ensuring any incidents or near misses are reported and an annual risk assessment is completed.
- Ensure all HACCP procedures are followed including the daily recording of storage temperatures.
- Manage inventory control procedures to secure, document, organize, and monitor items in warehouse storage, off site locations and as commitments at vendor locations or partner warehouses.
- Manage materials and warehouse space for all business areas including Maintenance, Food and Beverage, Retail, Marketing, Fixed Assets, major projects, models, improvements, facilities and Special Events.
- Ensure the accuracy and security of goods in the warehouse is maintained at all times.
- Ensure proper planning and delivery of orders and dispatch correctly according to agreed timelines.
- Maintain appropriate levels of F & B stock at all times.
- Ensure all internal targets are met and all audits are passed.
- Manage stock rotation to ensure minimal wastage.
- Ensure all deliveries are received into the warehouse and stored in the appropriate bay.
- Make sure all stock is labelled correctly and regular system to product barcode checks are carried out.
- Supervise the daily picking of orders as per the agreed timetable.
- Oversee the daily delivery of orders to units on park.
- Be responsible for full quarterly stock counts of the warehouse along with weekly cycle counts, report these to Profit Protection Manager.
- Ensure all stock movement is recorded on the stock control system.
- Record any wastage or damages on the stock control system and dispose of the items in compliance with the procedures.
- Provide support to the warehouse team, ensuring they are trained, motivated and familiar with the work processes as laid down in the procedures.
- Manage and lead the warehousing team including setting annual objectives and performance evaluation.
Are You a Star?
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- At least 4 years progressive experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in the Theme Park / Attractions industry
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge and previous use of stock management systems eg Fourth Adaco
- Demonstrated team leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Present clear planning of work on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
A bachelor’s degree in business, management, or closely related field is required.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.