Al Khoory Hotels – Dubai
Professionally handles both check in and checks out of our guests and at the same time to maintain a high standard of service of guest expectation. Professionally handles and resolves any guest or property related issues or complaints.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times. Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and badge at all times.
- Conducts regular inspection of the hotel to ensure full security for customers, hotel personnel, and property by working closely with Hotel Security personnel.
- Save downtime reports in case of system downtime.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To be constantly aware of the room situation and to strive to obtain maximum occupancy.
- To respond to any changes as dictated by the hotel, and the management.
- To ensure that all the services advertised to guests are constantly and efficiently available.
- To order the necessary stationery, supplies, etc. required for Front Desk use.
- To handle message, mail and telephone inquiries of Guests and distribute to concierge for immediate delivery.
- To check-in guest and escort VIP and random guests to their rooms.
- To confirm the flight bookings for guests as required and to update departure times in OPERA system.
- To sell in-house Hotel facilities.
- Knowledge of local taxes, TD.
- To be updated on DTCM Rules & Regulations with regards to Tourism Dirham and ensures that the guest(s) information in the Hotel System (Opera) is tallying with Tourism Dirham website at all times.
- To update records in the Tourism Dirham website by sending proper valid ID of the guest(s) and other required information (immediately upon check-in) and also to tally all related reports at the end of the shift.
- To update records in the Tourism Dirham website at the time of guest(s) check-out and other required information (immediately upon check-out) and also to tally all related reports at the end of the shift.
- To reconcile all report(s) related to CID, DTCM, TD etc at the end of the shift and ensure no discrepancies in the report(s). To Report all issues to the Supervisor/Manager related to Tourism Dirham.
- To up sell rooms and other facilities whenever opportunities arises.
- To ensure guest registration cards, back-up voucher and documents are filed accurately and according to the standards required.
- To check all due out folios, each morning that all necessary vouchers are attached, that city ledger transfer are handled correctly and that all is in compliance with the hotel credit policies.
- To ensure having sufficient float/cash to service all guest during the shift.
- To monitor guest registration cards ensuring that all required information has been filled up.
- To monitor and ensure rooms are ready for arrival guests.
- To maintain an information file of all valid Travel Agent vouchers, award certificates, coupons and packages vouchers for the reference of all Front Office Associates.
- To review the current day, next day and VIP arrivals for room allocation and follow up on special requests with concerned departments.
- To monitor handling of early arrivals, making sure all guests are recorded on waiting list, informed about estimated time and attended to their special request while waiting.
- To coordinate closely with Reservation, Reception, Room Service, Housekeeping and other Departments for matters relating to the operation and services of the VIP.
- To prepare Welcome letters for every VIP arrival.
- To make a courtesy call to all guests minimum once during their stay to make sure their stay is comfortable.
- To maintain up-to-date guest preference history records complete with comments and guest preferences.
- To make calls to expected check-out guests to confirm departure time for possible assistance and booking of transportation.
- To ensure that the Hotel’s credit policy i.e. validity of travel agent vouchers, credit card limit, etc. is adhere to.
- To maintain Log Book for necessary follow up on guests’ needs and wants.
- To ensure all rebates and paid out vouchers are approved by Assistant Manager and being conscious of avoiding unnecessary rebates.
- To make sure lobby area clean and attended all the time.
- Performed other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Opera: 1 year
- Front Office: 1 year