JG15503 – Housekeeping Attendant, Housekeeping – Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Business: UnitJumeirah Beach Hotel
Department: Housekeeping & Laundry
Function: Rooms Division
Location: UAE – Dubai
Job Type: Full Time Unlimited (UAE Business Unit)
About Jumeirah and the hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. we value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a spectacular five-star hotel, conference and banqueting destination that aspires to be the most outstanding family resort in the world. Vibrant and luxurious, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, integrating exciting and exhilarating experiences designed for couples, families and friends
About the role:
An exciting role has arisen in Housekeeping Department at Jumeirah Beach Hotel for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to work on a rotation basis within the Housekeeping, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standards required by the hotel.
Your main duties will include:
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To collect and sign for the floor master key and room report from the housekeeping office and return them at the end of the shift.
- To clean each guest rooms and bathroom thoroughly. Make the necessary arrangements in guest rooms and to replenish guest supplies.
- To inspect all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the Team Leader for action and follow-up.
- To inform Team Leader if flower arrangements and fruit basket needs replenishment.
- To provide Turn Down service as per the standard required by the hotel.
- To attend to the guests requests and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To fill the room report correctly marking the room status and the time cleaned.
- To report to the Team Leader of any unusual incidents, complaints, un-authorized persons in guest rooms, missing or damaged hotel properties and lost & found items.
- To re-stock the trolley for the next day.
- To clean and store cleaning equipment in its proper place.
- To stack all stocks in pantry neatly.
- To know hotels policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Participates in the multi skilling philosophy of the department
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in a 5-star hotel or its equivalent. You must be at least high school graduate and must have a formal housekeeping training certificate and able to communicate English effectively.
About the benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes: shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.