Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Dotted line / shared reporting to: Senior Human Resources Officer
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for all employees.
- Maintain and update Organization Charts.
- Maintain hard and soft copy of employee’s files.
- Coordinate with Recruitment and Selection Processes.
- Ensure leave requests are completed by employees & maintain leave schedule.
- Liaise with PRO on all aspects of visa requirements.
- Issue relevant FME documentation to new employees.
- Coordinate with on-boarding and induction of new employees.
- Coordinate requirements related to Medical Insurance.
- Assist with the Performance Appraisal process for all employees and follow up collection of completed forms.
- Assist the HR Manager in developing and implementing Company Policies & Procedures in line with business requirements.
- Provide payroll information by collecting relevant payroll documents.
- Assist with drafting HR Reports by assembling, preparing & analyzing data.
- Maintain & update relevant HR database.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Perform other HR related tasks that may be assigned.
- Comply with Company’s QHSE policies and procedures.
- Relevant Qualification in Human Resources
- Knowledge of Labour Laws & HR Practices.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Organized and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
Role specific Behavioral competencies required:
Problem-solving/judgment: ability to work unsupervised and observe, think critically and to solve problems using data-analysis, interpretation, and reasoning skills.
Teamwork: dedication and ability to work successfully with others in a team.
Information & Communication: ability to receive information from, and convey information to others, in a timely and clear manner, using appropriate language, and communication tools.
Client focus: ability to generate client satisfaction (internally and externally), potentially resulting in long term client relationships and additional business.
Planning & organizing: able to set priorities and determine actions, time and resources (tools, software, people, and budget as appropriate.) to achieve pre-defined goals. Monitor and manage timely delivery, leading to reliability and client satisfaction.