V GULF LIMITED FZC – Dubai
- Coordinates and executes all Local/International export and import shipments
- Works closely with all supplier and ensures that shipments are handled as per the requirements.
- Facilitates and expedite communication between clients, suppliers, and our own overseas offices.
- Process the Import and Export orders in ERP system based on the instruction given by Sales Team.
- Keep the proper track of every order
- Assisting Operation Manager in day to day operational activities
- Ensures client details are up to date in systems.
- Proactively updates customers and concern team on shipment status and/or anomalies.
- Facilitates and expedites communication between clients, carriers, handling agents, suppliers, and internal departments such as Sales and Customer Services to establish the best service possible.
- Maintain communication with sales manager’s & back office staff to ensure proper working order
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders related to import / export.
- Organize files both manually and electronically
Qualifications and Skills
– University Degree
– At least 3 years of work experience in Logistics Field
– Should be well versed with the LC Shipments and B2B shipment
– Good verbal and written and ability to communicate effectively with people in a multicultural environment, and customer service
– Knowledge with MS Excel is the must
– Must have valid UAE Driving License
– Knowledge of Dubai Customs will be added advantage
As per company Policy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED7,000.00 /month