Al Khayyat Investments – Dubai
· Monitor competitors’ activities and products to keep up with the market pace.
· Visits and arrange appointmentspharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular \’cold\’ calling to maintain business relationship
· Conduct presentations to doctors, practice staff, nurses, hospital doctors and pharmacists to increase product awareness
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical representatives and supporting sales executives to enhance effective internal communication.
· Create and update detailed records of all doctors, pharmacists and wholesalers to maintain a comprehensive database of all potential and existing customers
· Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual sales targets to achieve the division objectives.
· Plan weekly and monthly sales schedules in coordination with Sales Team to forecast the sales targets Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and present and discuss this data with the health professionals to deliver the most updated and accurate product information.Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org