Merchandiser – Retail Apparel
Giordano – Dubai
|The right candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Responsible for ordering and executing Merchandising Plans for the assigned market.
- Will be required to develop, plan , review and monitor Buying Budgets for the Market.
- Plan and implement range plan and products, including development of the right product in line with the overall plan and objectives
- Must be capable of tracking trends in international and domestic market and interpretation of the same into economically viable options for retail markets.
- Communicating with suppliers , factories for sourcing of merchandise, including negotiations of cost/margin and order follow-ups.
- Analyze sales forecast & ageing reports and execute necessary adjustments in buy-plan.
- Execute necessary promotion plans in line with sales plan to liquidate aged stock.
- Update Order Rolling Projections for the assigned categories & markets.
Requirement The right Candidate needs to have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Fashion Merchandising
- A specialization or major in Fashion Retailing
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a Buying and Merchandising Department of an International Retail Apparel/ Clothing Brand
Additionally the desired candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Planning and Organising
- Result orientation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Numerical and Analytical Skills
As a Giordano employee, you can feel confident that your well-being and career growth are among our highest priorities.
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org