Danat Al Emarat Hospital – Abu Dhabi
Walk-in interviews – Danat al Emarat Hospital
Venue: Danat al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children
2nd Street, Mangrove village
Abu Dhabi Gate City, Abu Dhabi
Detailed location: https://goo.gl/maps/o1fGXu4C3oL2
Time: 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Date: 22nd and 23rd November 2017
Danat Al Emarat is a world-class specialty women and children’s hospital located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and managed by Singaporean Parkway Health.
The Hospital offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including a full-fledged level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) & Pediatrics Center, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Women’s Diagnostics & Breast Imaging etc, all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly-qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centered care.
The hospital offers its patients antenatal classes that include yoga, massage and hypnotherapy. The Hospital is owned by UEMedical Group. For details please log on to www.danatalemarat.ae.
We have the following positions to be filled. All eligible applicants are invited to participate in the walk-in interview.
- NICU Staff Nurse
- NICU Senior Staff Nurse
- NICU Charge Nurse
* Registered Nurses experienced specifically in NICU are invited to participate in these interviews. Other applicants interested in working with us may send their CVs to [email protected] . They will not be interviewed on the same day.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in NICU
- Candidates must have either a HAAD eligibility letter or a valid HAAD/DHA/MOH license. Candidates with only a DHA eligibility letter are not eligible
- Only female candidates are invited to participate in the walk-in interview.
- Please carry hard copies of your updated CV with a colour photograph
There is no advance registration required, eligible candidates may come directly to the staff entrance at the backside of the building and follow the walk-in signage.
Job Type: Full-time