Hamt Consultants – Dubai
Our client a well reputed group of companies requires an Office Assistant for their operations in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate will be a male, preferably Filipino with at least 4 + years of experience in the said role. The candidate should have experience handling administration works.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office
- Check and compare documents, forms, applications, or other materials for accuracy and completeness
- Collects, sorts, batches, alphabetizes, codes, and place various documents for filing, storage, or processing.
- Retrieve records, whenever requested and route to the concerned personnel’s
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Diploma or High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration: 2 years
- Office Assistant: 4 years
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year