Operations Associate – (Job Number: 1600058W)
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for you if you are interested in a role as an Operations Associate.In this role you will report to the Operations Supervisors and will work with a team of logistics professional in order to process the receiving, storage, shipping and grief handling of Caterpillar spare parts for the Middle East Distribution Center.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Unloading of handling units from inbound containers.
- Deconsolidation of handling unit.
- Putaway of parts into location.
- Picking and packing of parts.
- Staging and loading of handling unit to the transortation unit.
- Resolving of all exceptions during operations.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience for service parts warehouse, preferable in automotive or industrial business.
- Forklift license
- A Bachelors degree
- Decent numerical skills
- Problem solving skills: identifies problems/causes and takes the appropriate initiatives.
Primary Location – United Arab Emirates-State Not Specified-Dubai