Health Scope – Dubai
A Drug Store in Dubai required Young and Energetic Arabic Female Pharmacist. The Candidate Must be.
- Age between 22-30
- MOH Licensed Holder
- Completes operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the Ministry of Health, the drug enforcement administration.
- Maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the inventory
- supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2 Year Experience
- Fluent in Arabic – English
- Well Versed with MS – Office Applications ( Word – Excel ) , ERP Software , Emails.
- Strong Communication Skills
Only Female Candidate who will meet above criteria will be short listed and call for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
- Pharmacist: 2 years
Required license or certification: