GAMA Power Systems Engineering and Contracting, Inc.
We are looking for BAHRAINI team members who has at least 3 years of related experience in especially industrial plant and/or power plant projects , for our 1.800 MW ALBA PS5 COMBINED CYCLE POWER PLANT in Bahrain. The position will be located on the site in ALBA Facilities.
• Bahraini National
• BS degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering departments
• At least 3 years of technical office experience
• Experience in industrial plant and/or power plant projects
• Experience in planning, scheduling, cost control, contract and subcontractor coordination, reporting
• Excellent command of MS Office Programs and Primavera
• Experience in working with engineering/consultancy, construction companies for large-scale international projects
About the Company
GAMA Power Systems Engineering and Contracting, Inc. is the EPC contracting arm of GAMA Holding in turnkey power generation projects.
GAMA Power Systems operations cover a combined package of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up, warranty and spare parts services providing our customers with the complete spectrum, enabling a seamless implementation interface for their investments in power sector for almost all types of power plants.
GAMA Power Systems is reinforcing its place among the leading power generation EPC companies in the world. Thanks to its multicultural management approach, GAMA Power Systems has the flexibility and capability of working in diverse locations around the globe. GAMA Power Systems promotes a global mind-set, understanding local business environments, language and customs, while providing the highest standards in its services.