Al Tayer Group is one of the largest companies, operating over 200 stores in the Middle East. Our portfolio includes an unparalleled brand assortment with an eye on ‘best-in-class’ service.
Our Group and people are bound by an intrinsic sense of values and we take pride in all our achievements. Our brands all work together to create new, personalized experiences for clients, based on their tastes and requirements.
Every day we help hundreds of people on their path to an elevated lifestyle – from providing them with an array of luxury brands to pampering them with the most exclusive customer experience.
Our client and employee feedback is what inspires our unique offering. This helps us to garner the most sought-after brands in the world, along with the quality and accessibility that our customers have come to trust and expect. Every day we continue to grow and evolve our expertise, with a focus on the Middle East and beyond.
Location: ATMC, SZR, Dubai – UAE, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Department: Operations Supports / Al Tayer Motors
To co-ordinate and handle all the relevant tasks of vehicle procurement to facilitate sales transactions in a timely and cost effective manner which meets the set standards and department objective
- Graduate preferably in commerce
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role (administration) having 1 -2 years work experience in automotive industry
- Computer Literate, excellent organisation and co-ordination abilities
- Attention to details and ability to prioritise multitude of tasks
- Good Communication skills
- Maintain franchise data and create model codes in Autoline
- Analyze the master roll-out report from GM for computation of procurement request.
- Prepare the production request report for procurement strategy.
- Configure the vehicles for special orders as and when needed.
- Analyze the order guide and place the orders correctly.
- Placing the orders in principal system as per the set standard and time frame.
- Upload orders in Autoline and also update regular status.
- Monitor the vehicle order data in Goals System and ensure matching with Autoline data.
- Create shipment details and VCC request report on vehicle arrivals.
- Reconcile and prepare a monthly stock and sales report for RO.
- Update the shared folder for accurate information for the sales team on arrival status and outstanding orders of vehicles.
- Co-ordinate with IT for changes in franchise data.
- Correspondence with principals on ordering issues.
- Provide periodic reports to management.