RP International (RPI)
Project Administrator/controller will be required to conduct analysis, plan and coordinate across the project management group activities. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with market leading global organisation. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is motivated and driven and wishes to progress their career. This is a chance to develop your career within a leading organisation, which is at the forefront of its industry. If you are wishing to move from a PA, personal assistant role, or analyst, coordinator, planner then this will provide the ideal platform for growth.
The client is looking for someone who is currently based in Dubai.
• Essential that this person is technologically strong
• Excellent skills in analysis
• Strong skills across excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint etc
• Highly motivated and able to adjust to multiple projects and environments
• Effective Communication (Excellent written and oral communication)
• Adaptable and able to work on a variety of IT projects
• Previous Vendor Management experience
• Previous Stakeholder Management Experience
• Eye for detail
• Influence and Negotiation
• Adaptability and Innovation
• Interpersonal Ability
• Continuous Learning
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.