should have the general coordination of all purchasing functions. The duties of the Purchase Coordinator maybe combined with those of any other office or position.
- Purchase or contract for supplies, services and equipment required by any using agency, within the limits of the current budget approved, and in accordance with purchasing procedures, such administrative regulations as the purchase coordinator shall adopt for the internal management and operation of the purchasing function, and such other rules and regulations as shall be prescribed by company;
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for the purchase of supplies, services and equipment;
- Act to procure the needed quality in supplies, services and equipment at least expense to the company;
- Discourage uniform bidding and endeavor to obtain as full and open competition as possible on all purchases;
- Prepare and recommend to Management approval, rules and procedures governing the purchase of supplies, services and equipment for the company and revisions and amendments to such rules and procedures;
- Keep informed of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions and new products;
- Prescribe and maintain such forms as are reasonably necessary to conform to the requirements and other rules and regulations;
- Supervise the inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to insure conformance with specifications;
- Recommend to the Company the transfer of surplus or unused supplies and equipment between departments and using agencies, as needed, and the sale of all supplies and equipment unsuitable for use;
- Maintain a bidder list, vendor file, and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function.
- You must be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Purchase Coordinator.
- You must be fluent in English to a high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- As a Purchase Coordinator, you may be required to have had previous experience in this industry.
- A Purchase Coordinator must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Purchase Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales or Domestic Removals industries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 to AED3,000.00 /month
- Purchase & Inventory: 1 year (Required)
source : indeed.com