- Company Name:Venco Imtiaz Contracting company
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:8,000 – 11,999 AED
- Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Candidate must be approved by DEWA as Civil Quality Control Engineer or have experience of working in 132/11kv Substation with Civil Contractor.
1. Reading and understanding engineering drawings, specifications, and standards.
2. Performs design reviews on contract documents, specifications and construction submittals for quality assurance in support of project schedules; ensures completeness, accuracy, and compliance with Agency policies and design criteria; reviews design plans and contract documents for design errors, construction issues, conflicts, and interface coordination; writes comments and assessments of results; and signs off when comments have been addressed.
3. Reviews reports, disposition inspections, test reports and quality plans and procedures for assigned area construction contractors to ensure quality compliance; and assists with review, analysis and reporting on contract design documents.
4. Conducts quality assurance surveillances and audits; reviews construction manual, specification checklists and master specification submittal list; performs oversite inspections; develops checklists and reports on quality assurance (QA) audits, construction surveillances and assessments on assigned design and construction contracts; prepares quality assurance documents; and coordinates changes to construction quality plan.
5. Interfaces with other Agency departments, construction contractors, design consultants and third parties to discuss quality status; reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality issues in the design, construction and operational phases of projects; and analyzes and reports on nonconforming issues and corrective actions.
6. Assists in the development and revision of quality plans and procedures