UNESTA Real Estate Brokers LLC – Dubai
We, Unesta Real Estate, are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate and assist the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Duties as assigned by the management.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 /month
- Sales coordinator: 1 year