Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, shops and ball rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be fully aware of the national history of Dubai, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any secrets pertaining to the Company.
- To ensure that the product standards are followed as trained.
- To input and answer all written correspondence email and telephone inquiries within 24 hours of being received
- To ensure that all reports are completed on a daily basis and filed for reference.
- To be aware of the Hotel occupancy and average room rate today, month to-date and performance against budget requirements.
- To conduct a daily audit of tomorrows arrival file to ensure accuracy.
- To ensure complimentary vouchers are received from internal departments (wherever applicable) and are filed immediately.
- To use guest names whenever appropriate.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ year in a position of in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!