Job Description: Secretary – Wholesale Banking Dubai – (1600002N)
Excellent opportunity to provide administrative and secretarial support to our growing Dubai office. Covering high end corporate banking clients, our Dubai office requires a secretary that will provide on hand support to the team, face off with external stakeholders and be a critical part of the team.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Arrangement of business travel, including flights, accommodation, visas, appointments and itinerary.
- Perform routine administrative tasks for the Dubai office
- Maintaining diary for the team, including arranging appointments and providing supporting information for those meetings.
- Responsible for preparation of expense reports and reimbursement request such as travel expenses, etc.
- Provide assistance or secretarial services to the team
- Acquire and stay current of all departmental / Bank internal procedures relative to job function.
- Answering the telephone (internal & external), taking messages or handling enquiries when necessary
- Maintenance of filing systems.
This is an important role that will offer the successful candidate exposure across the business and will be directly responsible for
- CURRENTLY BASED IN DUBAI – people from outside will not be considered
- Minimum 3 years office management/ team admin/ secretarial experience
- Excellent computer skills, fully capable with Mircosoft Office suite (excel, outlook, powerpoint, word etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written (English) and interact with high profile clients
- Competent in operating office equipment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to innovate new ideas and processes to improve efficiency of the bank
- Good organizational skills and high attention to detail
Primary Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Job: Corporate Banking
Organization: Wholesale Banking
Job Type: Full-time / Day Job