QR12510 – Senior Sales Agent | Qatar Airways | Abu Dhabi
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The senior sales support agent will be responsible to effectively support the sales force to achieve and maximize the revenue targets ensuring the commercial success of the airline in the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for achieving a set revenue targets by maximizing the best yields/volume mix whilst determining the market potential and exploiting market opportunities with all available resources.
- Responsible for ensuring the right structure, standards, processes and tools are in place to develop, grow and maintain business
- Responsible for ensuring a strategy is in place to identify business opportunities and maximising sales potential, and effective management of existing accounts
- Interacting with and building long term relationships with key individuals and organizations within the industry, corporations and travel agents and related organizations
- Enforces and maintains sales professionalism standards
- Creates and maintain travel agencies database using Qsales
- Responsible for liaising with key business associations, travel agencies and other travel partner
- To execute new tasks assigned by Sales Manager in a professional manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have Trade or vocational qualification combined with three years of experience in a customer service role within the Airline / Travel or Hospitality industries. Previous experience as a Reservation Agent would be well regarded. Completion of a recognised IATA / Airline Basic Tariff Course would be an added advantage.
You must be fluent in English and Arabic (oral and written)
1. Resume / CV