Job description / Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Housekeeping Team Leader to join our successful business.
• Lead, teach, coach and inspire a team of up to 45 cleaners in different shifts
• Ensuring all colleagues arrive for their shift on time, well-groomed and ready to work
• Assign work station to all colleagues during line-up and daily briefing
• Ensuring that all colleagues are following the proper procedures and standards set in place by the department.
• Ensure all daily tasks list are completed timely
• Ensuring that garbage & recycling removal is being done in a timely manner and done according to the company rules
• Assist in the correct usage of all chemicals within the department and outlets
• Conduct individual development discussion and performance reviews as assigned on monthly basis
• Assist any outlets and ODC team for any kind of resource request
• Attend all departmental safety meetings
• Perform walk-through with line manager or with QA department on a regular basis
• Have a proactive eye for detail and cleanliness
• Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the hotel health and safety program
• Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
• Other reasonable duties as assigned
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Diploma in Hotel management is preferred
• Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.