Job posted on Sunday, May 20th, 2018 at
- Answers and deals with all calls in a professional manner and to the hotel standard.
- To maximize of sales and revenue for the hotel by maintaining a sales attitude at all time.
- To ensure the correct operation of the switchboard to effect the fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- To ensure all the guest requests including wake-up calls are auctioned speedily and in accordance with procedures as laid down by the Front Office Manager.
- To ensure and maintain the security of information relating to customers and personnel in the hotel.
- To ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- To ensure the Front office Manager & duty Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either customers or other department.
- To ensure all charges are allocated in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- To ensure that all telephone calls are answered correctly as per the following script, Dhow Palace Name of the Hotel, wish according to the time of the day, How may I help you.
- To comply with all hotel policies while dealing with the Guest.
- To ensure that all tasks are performed as per the Standard of performance manual.
- To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
error: Content is protected !!