Benefits : Health Insurance / Flight Ticket / Freezone Visa
Working Hours: Sunday – Thursday
1. Operates telephone / switchboard service.
2. Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes certain types of calls.
3. Enquires as to the nature of calls in order to refer to appropriate person or service.
4. Answers internal or external calls (local and long distance) and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
5. Greets and directs visitors. Provides assistance to them as required.
6. Maintains a register of room bookings, allocates rooms on request and completes any required forms.
7. Maintains inventory of office supplies.
8. Receives messages by fax, informs intended recipients or sends messages by internal mail.
9. Sends messages by fax as required.
10. Compiles and updates data related to area of activity.
11. Corrects and updates electronic telephone directory.
12. Types, photocopies, completes and distributes documents related to reception, telephone service or any other routine document.
13. May open rooms and ensure the setting up of equipment required.
14. May ensure the updating of bulletin boards.
15. Uses standard office equipment such as personal computer, typewriter, calculator, photocopier and fax machine.
To apply for the position. Click the apply button below.