• Conduct in person/phone sales using Pacioln ticketing software.
• Organize and distribute “will-call” tickets.
• Describe venue layouts and seating locations.
• Call customers to advise of event changes and/or cancellations; as may periodically be required.
• Respond to customer inquiries with accurate up-to-date information.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Maintain a current working knowledge of all events, services, and procedures by reviewing
event information sheets and posted or verbal communication.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise.
• Read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public.
• Deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays when needed.
• Light administrative duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Capability of communicating positively with guests to establish their needs efficiently and
• Friendly, courteous phone demeanour.
• Proficient computer and typing skills.
• Cash management/POS experience required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team setting.
Salary: 3,500aed + Medical Insurance + Airline Ticket