Walk-in for CCTV Operator 26 September 2017 from 4pm to 5pm
Job Description .
- CCTV Operators must have a thorough understanding of the equipment they’re working with. They are tasked with deleting or archiving old footage as needed, organizing old footage in an orderly fashion, and switching out videotapes, compact discs, memory cards, hard drives or servers.
- CCTV Operators must also be able to maintain and repair that same equipment, whether it’s analog or digital.
- CCTV Operators must watch the video surveillance footage that is being recorded.
- If a CCTV Operator sees something illegal on one of their monitors, it is up to them to contact the appropriate authorities at the appropriate time. In serious situations, CCTV Operators can also save the Management vital time by immediately reporting incidents.
- Surveillance System Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Work Independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
- CCTV Operator: 2 years
Location: DIP2, Dubai, UAE.
Salary: AED 3500/-
Experience: Minimum 2 years.
Interview Address/ Venue:
ALIFCA JLT (AWOK),
Jumeirah Lake Tower,
Al Mazaya Business Center,
AA1, 14th Floor, office # 1403
Please get down at JLT metro station (If you are coming by metro).
Take exit No: 1, to see Indigo towers, walk through the basement.
You will find a lake, cross the lake and there is another building basement you should walk through.
You can see AA-1 Mazaya Towers on other side of the road, Awok.com is in 14th floor, Office number 1403.