Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Generate purchase orders for warehouse parts and office supplies and place orders with appropriate vendors.
- Coordinate delivery of parts for the Bloomfield warehouse operations.
- Ensure that appropriate inventory quantities are on hand at all times.
- Receive, count and stock items; larger shipments require operation of a forklift.
- Post and receive purchase orders using a computer.
- Pull parts for field technicians and record transactions using a computer.
- Generate counter sales for walk-in customers and record transactions in computer.
- Prepare various inventory reports.
- Occasionally drive to retrieve parts from vendors or deliver parts to customers and field technicians.
- Assist in counting of warehouse and truck inventories.
- Sweep, dust, mop and organize warehouse and work areas for orderliness at all times.
- Prepare parcels for mailing and larger items for shipping.
- Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work collectively with the warehouse staff and field technicians.
- Ability to analyze information in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
Salary would be 3,000aed + Transportation + Free Ticket
Health Insurance as per Labor Law + Freezone Visa and Yearly Ticket.
Send you resume with picture to “[email protected]“ and put the “Airport Service Agent” as the subject line.
** Note: Due to volume of applicants we are apologizing for delayed in response. Shortlisted applicants will be notified via email or phone calls. All Nationalities are welcome.