Carry out tasks delegated by the Warehouse In-charge within the procedures and guidelines set by the company, execute the same within the given deadlines and maintain delivery schedules as per service levels committed. Maintain Aptec’ high service levels at all times and assists the company in achieving its objectives and targets.
- Helping in offloading and loading – incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist picking, packing and racking shipments ordered by Aptec’ customers in a timely manner, within the specified schedules.
- To clean the designated area and make sure its always neat and tidy
- Offloading, checking and racking of goods that arrive in the warehouse.
- Picking, scanning serial numbers for all shipments and packing goods as advised by the Warehouse In-Charge.
- Ensure that goods ready to ship are securely packed before being loaded onto the vans or handed over to the customer.
- To clean the designated area and always ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times with goods neatly racked and supplies appropriately stored.
- Always display a professional and friendly manner with all the colleagues and customers.
- Assist in the cycle counts and annual Stock checks.
- Bring to the attention of the warehouse supervisor or the In-charge for any discrepancies found, while offloading, loading and while at storage.
- Perform all the jobs given by the warehouse supervisors from time to time
- Rearranging the storage materials all time for maximum warehouse space utilisation.
- Assist picking and packing shipments ordered by Aptec’ customers in a timely manner, within the specified schedules.
- Maintain Aptec’ high service levels at all times and assists the company in achieving its objectives and targets.
- Make sure to clean and maintain the machines and tools for warehouse requirements.
- Any other tasks decided by the Warehouse –In charge / Warehouse Supervisors.
SOURCE –>> INDEED